The GenSafaris Difference
- Gennifer Reed is with you in the planning stage, in the lodges and even in the safari vehicles to make sure your trip is outstanding.
- After many trips, Gennifer has the experience, connections and friendships in Africa that make your trip unique and affordable.
- Luxury lodges and tent camps are selected by Gennifer for comfort, cleanliness, excellent food, hospitality, conservation practices and location.
- The safari guides have traveled repeatedly with Gennifer, have deep knowledge of the animals and environments, and really care about your experience.
- With unlimited fuel for game drives, you’ll go deeper into the bush to find animals in less crowded environments, not just circling the lodges like some safari companies do.
- Groups are usually 10–12 travelers and “made to order” for your family and friends.
- You have opportunities for cultural learning with unique insights into local homes and lifestyles.
- Your in-depth journey includes more than the “Big Five” game animals. You’ll learn about people, birds, plants, history, archaeology, and geology.
- It’s hassle-free because Gennifer plans and takes care of every detail. While she’s checking you into the lodge, you can be relaxing with a glass of wine or exploring the gift shop.